Robbie and Dianne love Mangawhai
Having owned a property in Mangawhai for over 30 years they saw the benefits in living here permanently and settled in Magical Mangawhai when their daughter Rebecca was born in 2000.
With their enthusiasm for the benefits Mangawhai offers; their extensive database of Auckland business contacts, family and friends; and having over 30 years in Real Estate between them, has consolidated their real estate business with a strong proven track record in marketing properties and gaining successful results.
Mangawhai Heads and surrounding areas offer a variety of property types and lifestyle opportunities and whilst Dianne and Robbie enjoy the relaxing benefits offered by Mangawhai they commit to providing a professional approach to Real Estate.
With Robbie and Dianne's combined business skills, personal skills and local knowledge, clients have the confidence that one of their main assets will be looked after to the highest degree (particularly for absentee owners).
If you would like to discuss your property needs Robbie and Dianne are happy to make a time convenient with you and are happy to meet with clients in Mangawhai or anywhere in the Auckland area.
Some of their successes are:
- A loyal repeat customer sells their FIFTH home with Robbie & Dianne
- Robbie & Dianne receive the Outstanding Auction award from the Bayleys in the North franchise
- 9 Rua Road went to auction with an exciting 57 bids in 8 minutes and 9 seconds from a $1.1m starting bid to a tightly contested end result of $1,568,000!
- 5 lots were sold in the stunning lifestyle development “The Sanctuary” taking the total to 18 since opening the development in 2008
- Robbie achieved the $50 million sales award with Bayleys
- Bayleys proudly awarded Robbie & Dianne their 10 years of Service Certificate.
- 68 Wintle Street - Sold August 2012 - $2,800,000 - Highest single title, residential sale In Mangawhai, breaking the 2005 record below
- 31 Devon Street - Sold January 2011 - $2,000,000
- 45 Eveline Street - Sold August 2010 - $918,000
- Completed 13 auctions with 92% sold
- 19% of sales for the Mangawhai area with 25 salespeople servicing the area - 143 Mangawhai Road- Tender February 2007- $1,700,000
- 25 Moir Point Road - Auction February 2006 - $850,000 - Highest sale in Mangawhai for a residential property without a sea view
- 54 Wintle Street - Auction December 2005 - $1,750,000 - Highest single title, residential sale in Mangawhai
As a purchaser, Robbie and Dianne will take the time to give you an overview of the area, recent sales, properties on the market and a brochure with contact details of connected services and business details you may require allowing you to make an informed purchase. Call now to make a time to discuss your property requirements to see if they have a match for you.
I just wanted to write and express our thanks for your professional manner and reliability throughout the purchase of Kanuka Place that we experienced with Robbie and Dianne. The information that was provided went well over what we expected and speed of this information being delivered was awesome. I would engage your services again in the future for all our real estate needs. Again, thanks a lot for your help. Regards
Brian & Lea Money
As a seller, Robbie and Dianne only work with a limited number of properties to ensure you get superior customer service and are committed to maximising the value of your real estate asset. Each property has a campaign tailored to suit your needs and they will listen carefully to what you are trying to achieve.
Click on the Testimonials TAB to see what some of their vendors experienced then call Dianne or Robbie to make a time to meet them and decide for yourself.