An innovative and effective marketing strategy:
1. Removes the price: "A buyers first objection is usually price related"
2. Promotes the property: "You can't sell a secret"
- Encourages buyers to focus on the qualities of the property - not the price
- Competition at the auction establishes the price - helping you achieve whatever premium is obtainable. Your property may be worth more than you thought.
3. Sets a time frame: "Compels all buyers to compete at the same time"
- Focused, flexible marketing packages target qualified prospects, giving your property maximum exposure.
- Our marketing approach means your property is promoted to a wider audience, both nationally and internationally in a very cost effective way
- Prominent exposure on the internet helps promote your property internationally
4. Creates competition: "A competitive auction environment will maximise the true market value of your property"
- Concentrates buyer interest and prompts action
- Vendors can plan ahead, as they know exactly when the property will sell
- Reduces the vendor's carrying costs, rates and interest
5 Achieves results: "Auction means action"
- Competitive bidding drives the price upwards, and reduces the risk of underselling
6. Enjoys dedicated support
- Robbie and Dianne ran 13 auctions in 2009 selling 12 of the 13 properties either prior to, on auction day, or within two weeks
- Client testimonials support our track record and reputation
- Bayleys plan and execute auctions creating intrigue and excitement
- Our professional auctioneers are dedicated to maximising the sale value of your property
- We have dedicated in-house auction rooms and facilities, alternatively auctions may be conducted on site by request
- Auction sales are cash unconditional, making the sale decisive and final
- Terms and conditions are tailored to suit our vendors requirements
- Vendors are kept fully informed via weekly written progress reports